Council Attendees: Mayor Eric A. MacGilvray, Marc Benevento, Scott K. Gordon, Kathy McClintock, and Josh Schoenberger
- Resolution 2018-04, A Resolution to Adopt the Village of Riverlea Credit Card Policy was introduced by Gordon and had its first reading.
- Resolution 2018-05, Amended 2018 Tax Budget was introduced by Schoenberger and passed.
- Jim Dippel of Burgess & Niple addressed Council on concerns with the infrastructure project, notably the sediment in the roadways. He suggested fixes for this including increased monitoring of the Contractor’s cleanup efforts and the temporary planting of grass in the right of way to reduce erosion.
- The Mayor reported that water main work is complete and work on curbs & driveways would begin in June.
- The Solicitor reported that she had researched the status of easements for the Lift Station and believes that the Village should be able to use an easement dating back to when the Village was platted.
- The Chair of the Infrastructure Committee reported that he is preparing an infrastructure project FAQ section for the website.
- The following expense was approved:
$2,007.50 – Gudenkauf Corp – Water & gas line locating