The Village replaced its water lines, gas lines, streets, curbs, and driveway aprons, and performed substantial upgrades to its storm sewer system, in 2018. Some finish work remains to be completed this spring. Sign up here to receive updates via email and/or text.
Next 7 days (May 11 – May 18)
- Lawn restoration has been completed. New grass should not be mowed for several weeks to allow the root system to develop.
- Laying of the final course of asphalt began on Tuesday, May 14, and will proceed in the following order:
Tuesday, May 14: Beverly Place, Melbourne Place, Dover Court south of Southington Avenue, eastbound lane of Southington Avenue (starting at High Street and working east to west).
Wednesday, May 15: Westbound lane of Southington Avenue (starting at High Street and working east to west), Crescent Court, Carrington Court, Pioneers Court, Westchester Court.
Thursday, May 16: Falmouth Court, Frontenac Place, Dover Court north of Southington Avenue, Riverglen Drive (starting at High Street and working east to west).
Saturday, May 18: Remainder of Riverglen Drive, Olentangy Boulevard (working south to north).
Next 14 days (May 11 – May 25)
- Final placement of street signs, pavement striping, and any remaining punch list items will be completed as necessary.
General notes on spring construction
- As subcontractors complete their work the window is closing on punch list requests. The current version of the contractor’s punch list is posted under the “Additional information” heading below.
- Any remaining stakes and flags within the right of way can now be removed.
Identified landscape elements [pdf] that will be affected by the construction.
Please note that some of these documents are in a .pdf file format designated by [pdf] following the link. Pdf files require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader software to open them. If you do not have Reader, you may use the following link to Adobe to download it for free: Adobe Acrobat Reader.